Monday, September 3, 2012

Joanna's Quilt

It has been a crazy summer, but on Saturday, I attended my friend Joanna's wedding.  Since the big day is over, I can now show the quilt I made for her and Geoffrey.  Despite my usual procrastinating, I've had this quilt finished since June, a whole two months early!!! 



I've used the pattern from Crazy Mom Quilts so there were no triangles harmed in the making of this quilt.  (whew).  I added a border so that I wouldn't have to lop off the edges of the squares on each end. I just love this fabric; Parson Grey, Curious Nature, by David Butler.  His new line, Seven Wonders, comes out in October and I can hardly wait!!
 

I would also like to send a shout out to my longarm quilter, Cathy Kirk at the Quilting Cowgirl, without whom this quilt would have never been finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment